If you are looking for Spanish videos in one easy to find place, please look under the last tab entitled "Spanish Videos." I have uploaded several videos on how to say hello (good morning, good afternoon & good night), good-bye, count to ten in Spanish, colors, and how to introduce yourself.
In class I have been using many videos produced by Calico Spanish. My Symbaloo page contains the videos I use in class in one easy to find place so that you do not have to search them out on YouTube. I have edited the videos so that my students only see what they need to see and hear.
Below are a few other resources that I have heard about from my colleagues. HPISD purchased a teacher subscription of Rockalingua since it was very popular with students during the 2015 - 2016 launch year.
- Rockalingua (certain items are free & individual memberships can be purchased)
- Dallas Public Library language learning software "Mango" (free to members)
- Tumble Books (Requires a username and password to join)
- BBC Languages (games, videos & other resources in more than 30 languages)
- Brain Pop: En Español (videos, quizzes, & reading materials in Spanish)
- Babblezone (songs, stories, dialogues, games & phonics)
- 123 Teach Me (free website, vocabulary practice, music with lyrics, dialogues, games & more!)
- Clic Clic Clic: Cuentos Interactivos (free website offering interactive stories in Spanish)